Thursday, September 6, 2007

- ASSUMPTION: It's simple to fix and fit in

  • The principal and the dress code

S1: Do you know why hats are forbidden?

S2: I don’t know about hats but the four fingers rule is so people don’t get distracted.

S1: Distracted?

S2: Shoulders must be covered by fabric thicker than four fingers thick so your body is not exposed…

S1: That’s what I’m saying, it’s not fair. I had to go back home and I was not exposed and they didn’t let me stay while this other girl with exposed breasts had the right to stay just by complaining “what the hell, my shoulder is thicker than 4 fingers, see?” . The vice principal let her stay despite her breasts being exposed!

S2: Did the principal brush when looking at her breasts, all exposed?(laugh)

S1: ... I was in the cafeteria, the principal said I needed to change clothes...I said I was going to have a test in 10 minutes. The principal said I had to change my clothes anyways…I was lucky I live close. As I was running back to the test I heard the “exposed breast” girl. If she could stay why did I have to be late for the test? They are so mean…they don’t care if I fail … they just want a quick fix; they just want to feel the rules are obeyed.


No comments: