Thursday, September 6, 2007

- ASSUMPTION: Time is scarce

  • Do it fast!

Student 1: They gave me tons of questions to answer. Seemed 3 second per question. Do you believe it?”

  • No waste of time!
Student 1: "The teacher opens the door. It is up to the students to choose to enter". Pay attention, pay attention! No waste of time
Student 2: ?
Student 1: One word is missing to make this saying very true. "The teacher opens the door (once). It is up to the students to choose to enter". Another day the teacher refused to repeat what she had said.." talk to you later, you should pay attention instead of side talking in class"

  • You are in grade 12, you don't need to know this; I don't include grade11 content on tests

Student 1: That teacher refused to explain it, saying “It is not important for you”. She said and repeated when I explained my curiosity as part of my acculturation process. I was supposed to have learned it in grade11 and I was in grade 12…

Student 2: Teachers don’t like to waste their time


No comments: