Thursday, September 6, 2007

- ASSUMPTION: School material as teaching resources

  • Teaching resources instead of learning resources: tests

Student 1: I noticed that they (teachers) don’t give back the tests... When I insist on getting back my test, a teacher confessed she prefers the students don’t have the past tests because she would have to make new test for the next year.

  • Teaching resources instead of learning resources: free for class and paid for home

...The last day of class, I told the teacher I wanted my book with our answers back...it is a reference book I am familiar now... I asked about my book, she (the teacher) had promised to give me back...The teacher said: "I suppose the graded book is lost but if you are interested the school is going to order new books, you might be able to buy one, ask the office staff"


No comments: