Wednesday, September 5, 2007

- METHOD: Wait, it takes time

  • Waiting 8 months for a book

Student: I received the report card by mail...I could not contest it (my grade) because they didn't give my book back...first she (the teacher) was on holiday and when I met her she said another teacher had taken my book and graded it...I went to the office again, the staff was helpful and looked for it. I spoked to my teacher again, she told me the teacher who had graded my book was not working there anymore...Nobody knew where my book was but the staff seemed confident they would find it...After 8 months it showed up. Things just take time.


  • Wait, you are learning too fast!
Student (commenting a computer course episode): As a student didn’t stop programming, the teacher said: “You are supposed to participate of the class. You never stop programming. This is why I don’t let people take the books home. What do you think is going to happen when you finish with the book? I am not paid to plan new lesson for you just because you are too fast to learn”.


No comments: