Wednesday, September 5, 2007

- METHOD: Follow the credited ones

  • Students shouldn't go beyond their teacher

Student: "... I wanted the text book we use in class but the teacher said we could not take it because if we study at home, he would nothing to teach in class"


  • Student's shouldn't go beyond books

Student 1: Some student don’t talk too much because they were told they were “not credited” voices

Student 2: Yesterday I heard that...Here, see? I wrote down the teacher's instructions about Essays:
"Plagiarism is...you need to write down your sources. And I do not want your ideas about the subject. You can not use I, ME, YOU because you are not a credible source, you didn’t do many years of research"

Student1: Wow, do you write down every word teachers say?

Student 2: Almost everything, just listening makes me tired



TO RETURN to Introduction
to the Main Page
Dialogues&Stories (Life, School, Classroom)

No comments: